Sunday, July 3, 2011

Young Money did what now?


Everyone knows Young Money, the conglomerate of rappers run by Lil Wayne. Other notable members of the group include Drake and Nicki Minaj. Recently there have been new additions that have been questionable to some extent, but the signees have met the unofficial criteria of the group: they are young and they get money (at least after signing). A few days ago, new rumor surfaced on Twitter with minimal factual backing so far. Apparently Petey Pablo will be joining YMCMB. Remember him? He's the guy that made the hit songs "Freak-A-Leek," "Raise Up" and "Vibrate" in the early 2000s. Sure, he's a pretty talented rapper but I wouldn't exactly consider him young. He was born in 1973 which puts him at nearly 40. So Wayne, what's considered young exactly? I'd like to see a concrete number where Young Money becomes Middle-Aged Money. Hopefully this isn't true, but we shall see within the coming days.

3 comments:

  1. well its just a music group at the end of the day. I doubt we'll even see any real music come out by him other than some mixtapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I understand you completely, I think it's a very interesting move if it's true

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had completely forgotten about Petey Pablo until I heard about this news.

    ReplyDelete