Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blue Slide Park?

Tonight Mac Miller decided to announce his new album title. After somewhere around an hour of watching him talk on Ustream, he decided to like us to a YouTube video that told us the title. Blue Slide Park. Throughout the video he came across as arrogant and immature and made it seem like the title was ingenious and would be impossible to find the true meaning to. Not exactly the tone you want to give off as a young rapper. Be humble young man, be humble.

After a quick Google search, I determined that Frick Playground (in Pittsburgh, where he grew up), was the source of this title. Most likely he played there as a child, and maybe even rapped as he grew older. I'm assuming this was significant in his development, and I'm assuming that I cracked his "deep" title. Close but no cigar Mac, hate to break it to you.

3 comments:

  1. Just look at his arrogant face, he looks like a grade A douche. I never heard his music to be honest, but his attitude doesnt even make me wanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this guy before this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video made me say WTF allot, plus I thought he kept yelling Blue Slide Pork haha.

    ReplyDelete