Saturday, July 9, 2011

Waka Flocka Fail


Waka Flocka Flames said he wants out of the rap game.... my thoughts? GOOD, get the fuck out. I have no clue how he became the popular rapper he is (since he sucks), but I don't think many people would mind him leaving the game. Even other sub-par rappers (Gucci Mane & Soulja Boy) will benefit from this loss, since they'd get more airtime. He claims that he'd "rather work at Walmart than rap" and I find that a likely possibility for him, assuming Walmart could lower their standards a few notches. I'm imagining a radio that is free of shit like "O Let's Do It", "Hard in da Paint" & "No Hands" and am quite pleased. Rap is the best thing to happen to Waka. Ironically, Waka is one of the worst things to happen to rap. Rap won't be losing out but he will be. Have a good life dude (as if), good bye and good riddance.

3 comments: